Web Design Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEB DESIGN SERVICES PROVIDED BY
HASS IN-HOUSE INVESTMENTS PTY LTD T/A APPBUBBA
WEB DESIGN, APPS AND GAMES (AB) ACN: 111 283 606
- These terms and conditions form part of any agreement entered into with AppBubba - (AB) to provide website (SITE) design and or hosting and or maintenance (including updates and backups.)
- YOU (the CLIENT) must be 18 years of age or over in order to enter into an agreement with AB.
- The CLIENT may be required to present a government form of photographic identification (photo ID.)
- The CLIENT must provide name, address and contact details (including phone, mobile/cell phone and email.) It is the responsibility of the CLIENT to keep this information up-to-date at all times. This information is retained by AB for the purposes of billing and for the notification of the CLIENT if maintenance is required or in the event that outages occur or the SITE is compromised.
- The CLIENT undertakes full responsibility for SITE content and provides all SITE content including photographs, graphics and text. Contents of brochures are acceptable. If the CLIENT requires AB to supply additional SITE content extra charges will apply.
- The CLIENT will pay for half of the total amount of contracted work or one day's work prior to commencement and the remainder upon completion of the agreed work.
- The CLIENT must pay full cost of e-commerce, domain registration, hosting and plug-ins which maybe required for specific functions if none suitable are freely available in addition to any extra costs which might be required.
- If AB provides ongoing hosting and or maintenance for the SITE e.g updates, backups and support monthly fees or hourly rates apply.
- All invoices will be sent via email. AB's preferred form of payment is via PayPal or bank deposit via electronic transfer.
- Although AB follows best practices in setting and securing SITES and our hosting provider guarantees 99% uptime, in the event of the SITE failing or being compromised AB cannot be held liable for any damages or loss of income which may result as a consequence of such events.
- AB charges an hourly rate for one hour or part thereof for any additional work requested by the CLIENT.
- Prices are subject to change. AB will notify CLIENTS prior to any changes being made.
- AB reserves the right to remove any SITE that contravenes State, Federal or International laws.
- Personally identifiable information means information that can be used to identify and contact you (the CLIENT) such as your name, email address, password, postal mailing/delivery address, payment method and telephone number as well as other information that maybe combined with your personal information such as demographic information which includes gender and age which is optional to provide.
AB does not share, disclose, distribute or sell any personally identifiable information. AB does not sell or divulge the CLIENT'S business secrets.